The All Canadian Wine Championships is open to all licensed wineries, whether grape, fruit, cideries or meaderies. All content must be 100% Canadian grown and processed.
Early Deadline: April 30, 2023, 11:59 EDT $75 per entry plus HST ($84.75). Final deadline: May 14, 2023, 11:59pm EDT $85 per entry, plus HST ($96.05). Samples will be received from May 1 and May 27tht, 2023. If your samples fail to arrive by May 27th, there will be no opportunity to insert them into the lineup. In this case, a credit will be issued for the following year. No refunds will be offered.
Samples required are 2250ml for table wines and meads, 1125 for dessert wines and ciders. If your icewines are in a 200ml format, please send only 5 bottles.
Please pack carefully, but we would appreciate the use of recyclable materials for padding. No saran, bubble wrap, or dreaded packing peanuts, please. Download a shipping label here.
Judging is held in Prince Edward County, Ontario, June 13-15, 2023. Results will be on-line as of Saturday, June 17, 5pm EDT. All awards will be shipped in the following two weeks. Stickers will be available for purchase at a cost of 5 cents each.
**BEFORE YOU START, GATHER ALL PERTINENT INFORMATION; FORM CANNOT BE SAVED AND CONTINUED LATER.**
Cider and Mead Categories Explained
Be sure to check out the Judging Process page for descriptions of the categories.
- how many bottles do I need to ship? (3) 750ml of table wines, or meads for each wine entered. For dessert wines, (3) of 375ml, or (5) 200ml format for each wine entered.
- Can I pay by cheque? Yes. Just make sure it reaches us by your entry deadline.
- When will results be known? We’ll have the full results on the site here by 5pm EDT Saturday, June 17, 2023
- How will they be publicized? We’ll be using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and also sending out the link to all major trade publications. All wineries entered will receive an email as soon as the results are live.
- Is there a shipping label? Click here
- Who is judging my wine? See “Judging Panel” in the menu
- What if my package is lost or broken? We will alert you to any miss-steps in deliveries so you can plan to replace, make a claim, or track the package. We cannot stress enough the importance of packing well.