The All Canadian Wine Championships is open to all licensed wineries, whether grape, fruit, cideries or meaderies. All content must be 100% Canadian grown and processed.
Early Deadline: May 22nd, 2020, 11:59 EDT $70 per entry plus HST ($79.10). Final deadline: June 5th, 2020, 11:59pm EDT $80 per entry, plus HST ($90.40)
Samples required are (3) 750ml of table wines, or meads for each wine entered. For dessert wines, (3) of 375ml, or (5) 200ml format for each wine entered. Samples will be received between June 1st and June 30th, 2020. Download a shipping label here. Please pack carefully.
Judging will be held in Picton, Ontario from July 20-23, 2020. Results will be on-line by Saturday morning, July 25th, 2020. Awards will be shipped the following week. Stickers will be available for purchase at a cost of 5 cents each.
If you do not wish to use this online form, enter here
**BEFORE YOU START, GATHER ALL PERTINENT INFORMATION; FORM CANNOT BE SAVED AND CONTINUED LATER.**
- how many bottles do I need to ship? (3) 750ml of table wines, or meads for each wine entered. For dessert wines, (3) of 375ml, or (5) 200ml format for each wine entered.
- Can I pay by cheque? Yes. Just make sure it reaches us by your entry deadline.
- When will results be known? We’ll have the full results on the site here by 5pm EDT Saturday, July 25, 2020
- How will they be publicized? We’ll be using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and also sending out the link to all major trade publications. All wineries entered will receive an email as soon as the results are live.
- Is there a shipping label? Click here
- Who is judging my wine? See “Judging Panel” in the menu
- What if my package is lost or broken? We will alert you to any miss-steps in deliveries so you can plan to replace, make a claim, or track the package. We cannot stress enough the importance of packing well.