2018 ACWC Registration
Enter in just 5 easy steps
- Download the entry form in English or French
- Fill it out, save a copy to your computer and email it to us as an excel file, not PDF.
- Wait for your invoice to arrive by email. We are reviewing the information you’ve entered for any anomalies.
- Pay it online using the link within the email, or send an e-transfer. See the dates and address below.
- Send in your samples. See quantities below.
The early bird deadline is April 27, 2018 at 11:59pm EDT. Each wine you wish to have critiqued is $60 + Hst. To receive this discount, payment must be received by May 18, 2018, at 5pm, EDT.
The final deadline for entries is May 12th, 2018 at 11:59pm, EDT. Each entry will be $70 +Hst, and payment due by May 18, 2018 at 5pm, EDT. Please note: we are no longer accepting cheques without prior arrangement.
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS FINAL DEADLINE. Unpaid entries will not be presented to the judges.
You will need to send a total of:
2250ml for table wines and 1125ml for dessert wines. If you’re using a 200ml format, 1000ml will suffice.
Please don’t use you pretty retail boxes. They will be recycled.
Step 5: Send your wine samples
Between May 1, 2018, and May 19, 2018, send your wine samples to:
ALL CANADIAN WINE CHAMPIONSHIPS
ATTN: Bev Carnahan
1635-B County Road 10
Cherry Valley, ON K0K 1P0
Try these carriers: (We prefer you not use FedEx Ground and definitely not the bus!)
DOWNLOAD PACKING SLIP HERE. It can also be found on page 3 of the entry form.
The rules of entry into the All Canadian Wine Championships are as follows:
- As always, all wines must be made from 100% Canadian fruit. No imported grapes or juice. Any medals found to be awarded to imported product will be rescinded.
- All wines must be available for purchase, even if only at the winery, from the opening of the 2018 summer tourist season, with enough on hand to reach Labour Day. Do not enter wines in short supply. No tank samples for next year’s release will be eligible.
- Your winning wine must remain priced within the category it was awarded. (i.e. Cabernet Sauvignon under $30.00) If after September 1, 2018 there is wine still available, you may adjust the price at that time.
Competition results will be posted on this site by Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 11:59pm EDT. No calls will be taken while we are immersed in this important task.
That’s it! Good luck to all!